The long-awaited, deluxe DVD release of Remembering the Man is finally here.
The award-winning, feature-length documentary about Tim Conigrave and John Caleo – the real men behind Holding the Man – has won countless awards and been featured in film festivals around the world.
Now for the very first time, it’s yours to own on DVD.
The limited edition release includes:
- Interviews with Tim’s family (Anna Davison and Nick Conigrave)
- Soft Targets, Australia’s first theatrical response to HIV-AIDS (devised by Tim)
- Featurette on The Globos, the cabaret group of which Tim was a member in the 1980s
- Interview with James Waites (Tim’s interviewer for the AIDS oral history project)
- Interview with Father Peter Wood (Chaplain, Fairfield Hospital)
- Tim’s showreel from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA)
- John and Tim’s photo album
- Tim’s high school film
- Remembering the Man theatrical trailer.
The DVD is available exclusively through the Remembering the Man website.